1. WHERE DO WE START?
• What you need to know about computer technology and the Internet
• Relevant systems for IVF practices
• Taking the next steps
• Resources for continuing education
2. HOW CAN I IMPROVE PATIENTS’ CARE USING THE INTERNET?
• The e-patient
• What can we learn from patient support groups?
• Interactive informed consent
• Improving quality of care using patient feedback
• IVF 2.0: The role of the patient
3. EFFECTIVE CLINIC MARKETING
• Building an attractive website for you IVF unit
• Maximizing your online visibility and presence
• The virtual IVF clinic: Exploring Web-based services
• Will technology help me save time and money?
• Targeting the patients you want to have
4. HOW CAN I ADVANCE MEDICAL CARE?
• Digital medicine: Personalized medicine
• Emerging technologies in IVF medicine
• Prioritizing the implementation of technologies
• The future of diagnosis
5. CAN SKILLED INTERNET USE BOOST RESEARCH AND STAFF/PATIENT EDUCATION?
• Open access: The future of electronic journals?
• Staying ahead with alerts
• Quality of information: Finding a needle in a haystack
• Online university: Cutting edge classes from home
6. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT: HOW CAN WE DO “IT” BETTER?
• Medical records in the cloud
• Wireless technology in the field of medicine
• Virtual clinic waiting rooms
• International patients: Legal implications
• HR in healthcare in the age of Facebook